27 februari, 2009

where do bad folks go when they die?

1. put you music player on shuffle
2. the first lines of twenty songs = a poem
3. the first line of the twenty-first song is the title

suicide is in my blood
oh you got me shaking
will you let me know
where are you off to with that head of yours?
I must have read a thousand faces
this is a call of arms to live and love and sleep together
I'll start this off without any words
you don’t need no fancy clothes
from the moment you said "why haven't you kissed me yet?"
I feel your racing heart
I'm central to nowhere
and now a minute is trapped
un peu d’air sur la terre
this is slow communique
break your happy home
no one I'd rather be with than you
all I got is a black cross
I'm a little pea
attention, pay attention
scar tissue that I wish you saw

2 kommentarer :

Anonym sa...

Vort ju ganska gulli hanje:D

Unknown sa...

haha, jao di passa ganska bra ihop!