20 november, 2009

my life according to john frusciante

using only SONG names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. you can't use the band I used. try not to repeat a song title. it's a lot harder than you think! re-post as "my life according to (artist name)"

pick your artist:
john frusciante

are you a male or female?
god

describe yourself:
with no one

how do you feel?
been insane

describe where you currently live:
walls

if you could go anywhere, where would you go?
the world's edge

your favourite form of transportation?
a fall thru the ground

your best friend is?
ricky

what's the weather like?
this cold

favourite time of day?
dark/light

if your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
as can be

what is life to you?
an exercise

your fear?
loss

what is the best advice you have to give?
mascara


thought for the day:
breathe

how I would like to die:
in relief

my soul's present condition:
unchanging

my motto:
look on

Inga kommentarer :